- Registered on: 10/08/2015
- Last connection: 05/03/2019
- Scalix (ROLE_L1_Support, ROLE_L2_Support, ROLE_Qa_Qc, 10/08/2015)
Reported issues: 52
- 07:26 AM Scalix Bug #61259 (Resolved): Profile name not removed from ProfileMap.ini
- Tested the connector version 18.104.22.16801, issue has been fixed, hence closing the ticket.
- 01:19 PM Scalix Feature #61237: Whats new in scalix web applications .
checked point 1 to 7 (some points are remaining to test in point no.7) observation as following:
1 Tested: ...
- 10:48 AM Scalix Feature #61187 (Closed): Office 2019 support.
- As observed outlook 2019 working with connector 22.214.171.12497 and 126.96.36.19999, did not find issue with outlook 2019, he...
- 11:10 AM Scalix Feature #61187 (Answered): Office 2019 support.
Tested Outlook 2019 using connector 188.8.131.5297, outlook 2019 seems working fine. tested appointment, meeting ...
- 11:09 AM Scalix Feature #61202 (Closed): Identification installed language of scalix connect
- Tested connector version 184.108.40.20684 installation for all version and now languages appearing while installation in p...
- 09:29 AM Scalix Feature #61202 (Closed): Identification installed language of scalix connect
can you add feature to identify language for installed scalix connect, it doesn't indicate installed language...
- 10:24 AM Scalix Feature #60635 (Closed): Add "Rules" Button to open directly from scalix Tab/Tooltip
Tested connector 220.127.116.1183 on ol10, ol13, ol16 and "Create Rule" tab available in scalix tab. (screenshot at...
- 12:53 PM Scalix Feature #60786 (Resolved): Ability to use alternative sender address in Outlook
- Prakash Nikhar wrote:
> Hi, I tested using Connector Version 18.104.22.16880, i'm able to use alternative sender address...
- 10:11 AM Scalix Bug #60645: Outlook Export To .pst fails to re-import same items
- 10:06 AM Scalix Feature #60786: Ability to use alternative sender address in Outlook
- Hi, I tested using Connector Version 22.214.171.12480, i'm able to use alternative sender address in outlook 2010 and 2013...
Also available in: Atom