unable to search for Contacts in Addressbook
Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013
Scalix Connect 22.214.171.12447
create some Contacts in Contacts folder
use Addressbook (CTRL-SHIFT-B)
type first characters of a contact shown in the list
expected result: the appropriate contact should be selected
actual result: list is empty
this worked in 11.4.6 Connector
in some cases there are results once "more columns" instead of "Name only" is selected and an actual search was processed
- Assignee changed from OutlookMAPIClientDevsGroup to Robert Schardl
Can you please confirm this is still the case?
- Assignee changed from Robert Schardl to SupportGroup
L1Support needs to please test and reproduce this scenario and document steps for DevGroup!
- Assignee changed from SupportGroup to QAGroup
Reassigned to QA. Please test and document steps to reproduce. Thanks
Issue has reproduced, see the attached file for the step.
A customer mentioned the issue and I was sure that I filed it a long time ago.
The ticket is still assigned to QA, I guess that Dev will not notice this as a task until it is reassigned.
- Assignee changed from QAGroup to Robert Schardl
FYI...just tested again with Oulook2K7+sx connector 126.96.36.19953 build 7, Scalix Server 12.6.0 14933, found same behaviour.
- Assignee changed from Robert Schardl to OutlookMAPIClientDevsGroup
- Target version set to 12.7.1
- Assignee changed from OutlookMAPIClientDevsGroup to QAGroup
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Issue seems fixed, now able to search contacts in address book. tested in OL 13 and OL 16, connector Setup_188.8.131.5279_x86.exe, hence closing the ticket.
- Assignee changed from QAGroup to OutlookMAPIClientDevsGroup
Also available in: Atom