unable to configure public-folder based Contactsfolder as addressbook in Outlook
|Target version:||Scalix 12.6|
|Milestones:||Scalix 12.6 release|
Scalix Connect 184.108.40.20647, Outlook 2013, Server 220.127.116.1146.
Steps to reproduce:
- use Outlook to create a "Folder containing Contact Items" in the Public Folders
- right-click on the Folder
- the "Properties" Window is missing the tab "Outlook Address Book"
- this worked in Scalix with earlier versions
- still works in Exchange (verified on O365) and other Competitors
#11 Updated by Prakash Nikhar over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
- Target version changed from Unspecified to Scalix 12.6
- Status changed from Updated to Answered
- File SOP_Configure public-folder based Contacts folder in Outlook.docx added
- File scalix12.5+outlook 2013.JPG added
- File office 365account.JPG added
As per my observation exchange shows the "Outlook Address Book" tab in Public Folder (right click to contact). but not for scalix.
It should be shown also for scalix
Other way we can create contact folder in Public Folder. see the attached SOP to Configure public-folder based Contacts folder in Outlook.
#16 Updated by Prakash Nikhar about 1 year ago
- File ol2007_oultook address book tab_available.jpg added
- File ol2010_oultook address book tab_not available.jpg added
- File ol2013_oultook address book tab_not available.jpg added
- File ol2016_oultook address book tab_not available.jpg added
see the screentshots