unable to create Outlook profile with 64bit Connector
Win 8.1 Pro 64Bit En, latest Patches applied
Office Professional Plus, MSO 15.0.4569.1506 64-Bit
Scalix Connect 22.214.171.12447 64 Bit Build
When trying to create a profile with my production mailbox the process never get completed.
A profile exists but is not useable.
TEMP\ualwsd32.log fills with several hundreds entries "Command execution failed!" per second.
Symptom was verified on two machines using the same installation media. The 2nd setup was a fresh installation.
Note: Did not try to connect against a machine without configured UALS via stunnel.
I removed 64 Bit Office and Connect on one machine and reverted everything to 32 Bit. No problems to create profiles with this setup.
- File scalixmail_crashtail.csv added
Created attachment 10 [details]
scalixmail.csv was empty
Updated by Volodymyr Tomash almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from https://bugzilla.scalix.com/show_bug.cgi?id=50047 to unable to create Outlook profile with 64bit Connector
- Category changed from Outlook to Outlook x64
- Status changed from Answered to Resolved
- Target version changed from All to 12.8
- Operation System set to Windows
should work in Conector 12.8
Also available in: Atom