omldapsync tool does not read more than 65536 entries
Steps to reproduce : Run omldapsync to import users from an OpenLDAP server with more than 70K users
Actual result : omldapsync tool does not read more than 65536 entries. The sync agreement shows only " 65536 entries to read "
Expected result : The sync agreement should read all 70K entries and import them to Scalix.
Updated by Volodymyr Tomash almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from https://bugzilla.scalix.com/show_bug.cgi?id=50008 to omldapsync tool does not read more than 65536 entries
Updated by Alexey Bobyr over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from All to Scalix 12.0
Alex, given that Chris is warming to omldapsync again, I think this bug should be reassigned to ServerDevGroup and then I will change omldaputil binary to increase limit?
- Assignee changed from Alex I to ServerDevsGroup
- Target version changed from Scalix 12.0 to Scalix 12.6
checked in a fix for the next server build:
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 14885.
- Due date set to 06/21/2016
- Status changed from Answered to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from ServerDevsGroup to Danny T
- Assignee changed from Danny T to QAGroup
Also available in: Atom